February 29, 2020
Mt. Holly Ski Resort
13536 Dixie Hwy Holly, MI 48442
Registration begin at 8:00 AM
Begins at 9:00 AM and ends at 2:00 PM with Lunch provided
The Ski – A – Thon winners determined by the number of ski runs throughout the day. Skiers can download one of the free apps (Ski Tracks) available for your phone or manually by using a punch card. Register as Individual or as a Team. Students will be listed individually and automatically added to their school team.
With a minimum of $50 in pledges.Registered participants will receive:
- an Event bandana and lunch.
- Students receive FREE registration to the GS Race, and adults receive a discounted registration of $15
- $100.00 in donations receive Event bandana, T-Shirt and lunch.
- $300.00 in donations also receives a free lift ticket for Mt Holly.
- $600.00 in donations receives bandana, T-Shirt, lunch and two lift tickets for Nubs Nob.
You can become involved in several ways:
Fill in the applicate forms below including amount of donations.
Make Payment to:
Special Olympics Area 13
Mail payment and list to
5383 Van Slyke
Flint, MI 48507
Participation and donation are Tax Deductible if in accordance with 501-C-3 federal and state tax laws
Thank you for your support of Schussmeisters’ of Michigan. And Special Olympics Area 13 A non-profit organization
Thank you in advance for your consideration!